Located in South Central British Columbia, the Osoyoos Golf Club is situated in one of the most beautiful and historically warm climates in all of Canada. If you’re ready to be appreciated for your efforts and provide great member/guest experiences at one of BC’s Top Ranked golf courses, please send us your resume’. Osoyoos Golf Club employees receive competitive compensation, staff uniform, meal discounts plus playing privileges in an enjoyable working environment.
INTERESTED IN A JOB OUTDOORS FOR THE SUMMER?
The Osoyoos Golf Club’s Grounds Maintenance Department is accepting applications for Full Time Seasonal positions for the 2018 Season. These positions offer full-time hours with approximately 5 – 6 months of employment. If you’re a golfer, or seasonally employed in the winter, this may just be the job for you! These are Union positions with employees receiving associated benefits and playing privileges on both courses! Strong, Hard Working, Responsible individuals can contact the Osoyoos Golf Club with resumés and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREENSIDE BAR & GRILL
The Greenside Grill at the Osoyoos Golf Club is a full-service, licensed restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as operating concession kiosks, 7 days a week, typically March through November.
We are looking for part-time and/or full-time Bartenders to add to our team. The right candidate must have a great personality, be able to handle high volume, as well as be able to work independently and in a team. Strong bar and wine knowledge is a plus, however not necessary (we will train the right person).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Golf privileges
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking for Line Cooks. Duties will include:
– Station set-up — responsible for preparing his or her station before the start of each service.
– Preparing Food — chopping vegetables, butchering meat or preparing sauces. Depending on the needs of the kitchen, the line cook may also be asked to prepare items for other stations or for special events.
– Cooking — responsible for preparing the items requested from his or her station. Required to work with other cooks in the kitchen courteously and consistently as directed by the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
– Clean-up — Responsible for cleaning his or her station, and may be asked to help other cooks clean their stations, disposing of garbage, cleaning utensils, pots and pans and cleaning cooking surfaces.
– Stocking — may be called upon to unload delivery trucks and sort inventory correctly; responsible for rotation of stock and quality control.
Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours through the week. Food Safe Certificate recommended but not required. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Servers & Concession Workers
The Osoyoos Golf Club is looking for full-time/part-time enthusiastic, skilled servers and concession workers!
The ideal candidate has a passion for providing exceptional customer service. You excel working in fast-paced, collaborative team settings, and have an eye for detail. You also currently hold your “Serving It Right” certification or have a desire to obtain one, and are comfortable working outside.
At the Osoyoos Golf Club we are committed to providing exceptional service to our members and guests and attract top-caliber talent. We are interviewing right away so please email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all those who apply.