How often have you heard “you get what you pay for”? Well, with two totally unique 18-hole championship courses we believe you get more than you pay for at the Osoyoos Golf Club! In addition to a beautifully designed desert track, the Osoyoos Golf Club offers the avid golfer a number of outstanding membership options, easily making it the finest value in the South Okanagan area. It’s like a place to call home with the benefits of members’ social events and tournaments throughout the year. And there is nothing better than sorting out the day’s events with your friends on the patio over a glass of wine and a delicious meal from the fruits of the South Okanagan Valley.
2023 EXECUTIVE MEMBERSHIP INITIATION FEE
There is a one time initiation fee due at time of application.
$3,000 Individual $5,000 Spousal
EXECUTIVE MEMBER BENEFITS
- Unlimited playing privileges on two championship courses
- 6 day advance booking privileges
- No Food & Beverage Minimums
- Zone 2 Membership & Benefits
- BC Men’s and Ladies Association Dues
- Unlimited use of practice facilities
- 15% off all golf apparel and shoes
- Discount on equipment / FREE custom club fitting
- Discounts on OGC Tournaments and member events
- Golf Canada Handicap Membership
- Discount on green fees for guests
- Discounted cart rental
- Outside Service Program
In addition, members enjoy preferred rates at:
- Christina Lake Golf Course
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Meadow Gardens Golf Club
- Nk’Mip Canyon Desert Golf Course
- Penticton Golf Club
- Pitt Meadows Golf Club
- St. Eugene Golf Resort
- Summerland Golf Club
- The Harvest Golf Club
2023 New Member Information Package
The mission of the Osoyoos Golf Club is to:
- manage the Club effectively and efficiently, thus providing a sound financial foundation;
- deliver a well-maintained golf course that is enjoyable to golfers of all abilities; and
- provide high-quality value added amenities, services and hospitality to attract customers and create loyalty.
~ To create an enjoyable and inclusive golf and social experience for members, visitors and the community. ~
If you’d like to read our Constitution, please click here….and you can find our Bylaws here.
Current members can log in to the Members Only section of the website to download miscellaneous documents such as newsletters, Board Reports, and more.
For more information, please contact Audrey McCulloch at 250.495.7003 Ext 214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thanks, I appreciate the friendly professional touch you give to the members and the course. Deb and I are really going to enjoy the experience”…..R. Graham
“Thanks so much. We all enjoyed the two rounds of golf on both courses. Conditions were great and kudos to your staff for providing great service. Thanks again and we will see you next year.”……….D. Wright
“Everything was great. The pro shop was very organized and helpful as was the on course and dining room staff. As well the course was in awesome shape…everyone had an excellent time. Thanks for all the help.”……..T. Taylor